CMPH 360° -
Occupational Health facilities generally do not explore the wealth of information they have gathered. A “spray and pray” approach is applied instead of a targeted and focused strategy. This is costly and makes no contribution to longer term occupational health and related risk management.
CMHP’s software consolidates and uses valuable Occupational Health information to drive best practice in the industry. Quick dashboard views, big picture analysis and easy functionality reports that speak to management. The impact of the information creates a 360° view to health management.
Schedules visits, monitors medical surveillance; provides a medical surveillance matrix and fitness recommendation; assesses health risk; ill health and disability.
Primary Health Care
Manages acute and chronic conditions; enables diagnosis and dispensing.
Preventative Health Care
Family planning, travel medicine, HIV testing, wellness assessments and lifestyle management programmes.
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Emergency care and injury on and off duty: Compensation claim tracking
Sickness Absenteeism Management: Return to work evaluations
IT IS A TIME SAVING CLINIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, CAPABLE OF MANAGING
• Automated monthly management reports
• IOD and OH disease analysis and reports
• Automated off-
• Flexible design for both single workstations and extensive national networks
• Security functions for legal compliance including change tracking
• Designed to follow a systematic process for quality control
• Integrated workplace health and wellness trend analysis and dashboard reports
• Early identification of occupational, medical, and lifestyle risks
• Advanced scheduling according to the risk matrix
• Unique ‘alert’ function for the early detection of health deterioration
• Data capturing user friendly – limited computer skills required
• Integrated absenteeism management to reduce costs
• Easy case management
• Electronic stock and drug control
We offer the following services:
• Complete clinic design and layout
• Supplying of all equipment associated with the type and build of clinic
• Clinic management system ( below a short description of the clinic management program)